Pousada Bahia 10
Select your stay dates to check availability at Pousada Bahia 10
Pousada Bahia 10
About the Hotel
Located in Morro de Sao Paulo, Pousada Bahia 10 is minutes from Second Beach and Saudade Island. This pousada is within close proximity of First Beach and Third Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Laundry facilities
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2011
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy