The Fish Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at The Fish Hotel
The Fish Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Broadway, The Fish Hotel is in a rural location and close to Broadway Tower and Snowshill Manor and Garden. This 4-star guesthouse is within the region of Stratford-upon-Avon College and Cheltenham Town Hall.
Stay in one of 68 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.
Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Broadway? This guesthouse has facilities measuring true square feet (true square meters), including meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - true
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Free long-term parking
- Picnic area
- Television in common areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Outdoor tennis court
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 68
- In-room accessibility
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Conference space size (meters) - true
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy