Eriyadu Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Eriyadu Island Resort
Eriyadu Island Resort
About the Hotel
When you stay at Eriyadu Island Resort in Eriyadu (North Male Atoll), you'll be within the region of Madivaru Beyru Dive Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Eriyadu Island Resort, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a beach bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach bar
- Pool umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Beach towels
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- On private beach
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 140.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: USD 165 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 82.5 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy