Select your stay dates to check availability at El Tropicano
About the Hotel
With a stay at El Tropicano in Acapulco (Zona Dorada), you'll be minutes from Naval History Museum and Playa Icacos. This hotel is within close proximity of Casa de la Cultura and El Rollo Acapulco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and ATM/banking services.
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1965
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MXN 65 per person (approximately)