Select your stay dates to check availability at Econo-Inn Kyoto
About the Hotel
With a stay at Econo-Inn Kyoto in Kyoto (Shimogyo), you'll be convenient to Higashi Honganji Temple and Kiyomizu Temple. This hotel is close to Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 December 2016 to 18 December 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: