Duke of Leinster
Select your stay dates to check availability at Duke of Leinster
Duke of Leinster
About the Hotel
A stay at Duke of Leinster places you in the heart of London, minutes from Whiteleys Shopping Centre and close to Royal Albert Hall. This hotel is close to Imperial College London and Harrods.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1850
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- LCD TV
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 2.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 23 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy