Derag Livinghotel Kanzler
Select your stay dates to check availability at Derag Livinghotel Kanzler
Derag Livinghotel Kanzler
About the Hotel
With a stay at Derag Livinghotel Kanzler in Bonn (Gronau), you'll be minutes from Zoologisches Museum Konig and Zoological Research Museum Alexander Koenig. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany and Old Bundestag.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bonn? This hotel has 7104 square feet (660 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Electric car charging station
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space size (meters) - 660
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Health club
- Conference space size (feet) - 7104
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Free newspapers in lobby
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate sitting area
- Free WiFi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 8.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city of Bonn imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of 5%. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy