Select your stay dates to check availability at Dee GuestHouse
About the Hotel
When you stay at Dee GuestHouse in Lapu Lapu, you'll be near the airport and convenient to The Outlets at Pueblo Verde and Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Mactan Marina Mall and Cebu Yacht Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Shared bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: PHP 200 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: PHP 300.00
- Late check-in fee for check-in between midnight and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 300.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 1,000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy