Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive
Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive
About the Hotel
When you stay at Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive in San Andres, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Island House Museum and San Luis Beach. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of El Cove and La Loma.
Make yourself at home in one of the 233 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This resort also features supervised childcare/activities, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Decameron San Luis - All Inclusive. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Total number of rooms - 233
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Poolside bar
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Meeting rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy