Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
Decameron Panaca All Inclusive
About the Hotel
Located in Quimbaya, Decameron Panaca All Inclusive is in a rural location, minutes from Panaca, and close to Parque Los Arrieros. This all-inclusive resort is within the region of Del Cafe National Park and Armenia Country Club.
Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pet fee: USD 5 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy