Decameron Decalodge Ticuna
Select your stay dates to check availability at Decameron Decalodge Ticuna
Decameron Decalodge Ticuna
About the Hotel
Located in Leticia, Decameron Decalodge Ticuna is minutes from Leticia Market and Amazonian Man Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Santander Park and Jose Marie Hernandez.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Decameron Decalodge Ticuna. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 8000 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy