De Keurboom Guesthouse
Select your stay dates to check availability at De Keurboom Guesthouse
De Keurboom Guesthouse
About the Hotel
Located in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs), De Keurboom Guesthouse is convenient to Zevenwacht Wine Estate and Kuilsriver Golf Club. This apartment is within the vicinity of Mangwanani African Spa and Medical History Museum.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private furnished patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Babysitting or childcare
- Billiards or pool table
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Separate dining area
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Furnished patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Bathtub or shower
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Second bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Access via exterior corridors
- Separate sitting area
- Individually furnished
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: ZAR 50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: ZAR 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy