Select your stay dates to check availability at Dayz Seawest
About the Hotel
With a stay at Dayz Seawest in Norre Nebel, you'll be by the sea and close to Nymindegab Museum. This 5-star condominium resort is within the vicinity of Bork Vikingehavn and Henne Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 297 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include washers/dryers, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a water park, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the condo resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Children's club (free)
- Water park
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Indoor pool
- Year Built 2006
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 49 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 350 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: DKK 150
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 75 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: DKK 150 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: DKK 80 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy