Danubius Hotel Helia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Danubius Hotel Helia
Danubius Hotel Helia
About the Hotel
A stay at Danubius Hotel Helia places you in the heart of Budapest, convenient to Japanese Garden and Heroes' Square. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of WestEnd City Center and Margaret Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 262 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-out
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Full-service spa
- Year Built 1990
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of indoor pools - 4
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Steam room
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 4 star.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 9500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: HUF 3000 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 7000 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HUF 19.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 May 2017 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Meeting facilities