Select your stay dates to check availability at Dantoukan Kikunoya
About the Hotel
When you stay at Dantoukan Kikunoya in Otsu, you'll be on a lake and within the vicinity of Kanda Shrine and Sanzenin Temple. This 4-star ryokan is within the vicinity of Mount Hiei and Lake Biwa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Dantoukan Kikunoya, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 5
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free train station drop-off
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Individually furnished
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy