Dan Inn Sorocaba
Select your stay dates to check availability at Dan Inn Sorocaba
Dan Inn Sorocaba
About the Hotel
Located in Sorocaba, Dan Inn Sorocaba is in the business district, minutes from Sorocaba Shopping Centre, and close to Municipal Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Carlos de Campos Square and Sao Bento Monastery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Free long-term parking
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy