Crowne Plaza ANA Narita
Select your stay dates to check availability at Crowne Plaza ANA Narita
Crowne Plaza ANA Narita
About the Hotel
When you stay at Crowne Plaza ANA Narita in Narita, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Sakura-no-Yama Hill and Sanrizuka Sakura no Oka. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Omote-sandō and Taiheiyo Club Narita Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Narita? This hotel has 5813 square feet (540 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Conference space
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5813
- Pool sun loungers
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Conference space size (meters) - 540
- Steam room
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 17
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor tennis court
- Express check-out
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pay movies
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1250 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1100.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 1100 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 5940
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5940
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy