Cour des Loges
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cour des Loges
Cour des Loges
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cour des Loges, you'll be centrally located in Lyon, steps from Lyon History Museum and Musee d'Histoire de Lyon. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Le Petit Musée Fantastique de Guignol and Musées Gadagne.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has 3660 square feet (340 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Full-service spa
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.47 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 28 July to 28 August:
- One of the dining venues