Cour des Loges
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cour des Loges
Cour des Loges
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cour des Loges, you'll be centrally located in Lyon, steps from Lyon History Museum and Lyon Courthouse. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Guignol Theater and St. Jean Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include a turndown service and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lyon? This hotel has 3660 square feet (340 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 4
- Full-service spa
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Business center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Climate control
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 28 July to 28 August:
- One of the dining venues