Costa Makauda Residence
Select your stay dates to check availability at Costa Makauda Residence
Costa Makauda Residence
About the Hotel
When you stay at Costa Makauda Residence in Sciacca, you'll be by the sea and close to Lumia. This family-friendly residence is within the vicinity of Castello Poggiodiana and Castello Incantato.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Costa Makauda Residence.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's club
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Year Built 1997
- Free self parking
- Private beach nearby
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Furnished balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 6 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Television fee: EUR 25 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy