Cordial Hotel Going
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cordial Hotel Going
Cordial Hotel Going
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cordial Hotel Going in Going am Wilden Kaiser (Wilder Kaiser - Brixental), you'll be minutes from Astberg Ski Lift and close to KaiserBad Ellmau. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Hartkaiser Gondola and Brandstadl Cable Car.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Cordial Hotel Going. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Ski storage
- Fitness facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 May to 27 October:
- Dining venue