Coralview Island Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Coralview Island Resort
Coralview Island Resort
About the Hotel
When you stay at Coralview Island Resort in Tavewa Island (Yasawa Islands), you'll be within the vicinity of Devil's Beach. This beach resort is within the region of Honeymoon Island and Sawa-I-Lau Caves.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a private beach. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of floors - 1
- Year Built 1990
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Beach towels
- Gift shops or newsstand
- On private beach
- Grocery/convenience store
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping on site
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 40 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cash deposit: FJD 20 per stay for guests staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Boat transfer per adult: FJD 21 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy