Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
Select your stay dates to check availability at Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd
About the Hotel
With a stay at Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd in Cardiff (Culverhouse Cross), you'll be convenient to Museum of Welsh Life and St Fagans. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Trelai Park and Cottrell Park Golf Resort.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Steam room
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy