Select your stay dates to check availability at Copacabana Suites
About the Hotel
With a stay at Copacabana Suites in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be close to Edmundo Bittencourt Square and Sugar Loaf Mountain. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Rio Sul Shopping Mall and Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Steam room
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy