Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Uberl�ndia
About the Hotel
Located in Uberlandia, Comfort Uberlândia is convenient to Sen. Camilo Chaves Square and Uberlandia Municipal City Hall. This hotel is within close proximity of Federal University of Uberlandia and Sergio de Freitas Pacheco Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Uberlandia? This hotel features 1592 square feet (148 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1592
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 1 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy