Colosseum Luxury Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Colosseum Luxury Hotel
Colosseum Luxury Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Colosseum Luxury Hotel in Cape Town (Blaauwberg Coast), you'll be minutes from Ratanga Junction and close to Canal Walk Shopping Centre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Milnerton Golf Club and South African Air Force Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The shuttle (surcharge) will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Express check-out
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Television in common areas
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Accessible bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour business center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Hair salon
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Free self parking
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built 2007
- Free breakfast
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Separate living room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Partially open bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 385 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy