Select your stay dates to check availability at City Hostel
About the Hotel
With a stay at City Hostel in Krakow (Old Town), you'll be minutes from Juliusz Slowacki Theater and Main Market Square. This hostel is within close proximity of Jan Matejko House and Museum of Pharmacy.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 50 per night