Select your stay dates to check availability at Chidori Court
About the Hotel
With a stay at Chidori Court in Main Beach, you'll be by the ocean and convenient to Mariner's Cove Marina and Sea World. This apartment is within close proximity of Marina Mirage Shopping Centre and King Tutts Putt Putt.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as microwaves and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy