Ch�teau de Mercu�s
Select your stay dates to check availability at Ch�teau de Mercu�s
Ch�teau de Mercu�s
About the Hotel
When you stay at Château de Mercuès in Mercues, you'll be on a river and within the vicinity of Pont Valentre and Cahors Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Place Jean-Jacques Chapou and Pech Merle Cave.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor tennis court, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Mercues? This hotel has facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters), including a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free valet parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Individually furnished
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually decorated
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy