Château de l'Hoste
Select your stay dates to check availability at Château de l'Hoste
Château de l'Hoste
About the Hotel
Located in Saint-Beauzeil, Château de l'Hoste is within the region of La Ferme du Lacay and Chateau Latuc. This romantic hotel is within the region of Grottes de Fontirou and Chateau Lacapelle Cabanac.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1674
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 2
- Free toiletries
- Private pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during the winter season.