Charade Inn Shiga
Select your stay dates to check availability at Charade Inn Shiga
Charade Inn Shiga
About the Hotel
Located in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), Charade Inn Shiga is minutes from Maruike Ski Area and Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center. This hotel is within close proximity of Hasuike Ski Area and Shiga Kogen Ski Area.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 62 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Charade Inn Shiga. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Free wired Internet
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Shared bathroom
- In-room safe
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Electric kettle
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: JPY 1500 per pet, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy