Select your stay dates to check availability at Century Paulista
About the Hotel
With a stay at Century Paulista in Sao Paulo (Jardins), you'll be close to Itau Cultural Institute and Municipal Theater. This hotel is close to Paulista Museum and Sala Sao Paulo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel features 6747 square feet (627 square meters) of event facilities.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 6747
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 627
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 10,00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy