Select your stay dates to check availability at Centromar Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Centromar Hotel places you in the heart of Balneario Camboriu, walking distance from Cinerama Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Ines Church and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.
Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
- Arcade/game room
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 7
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free reception
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Year Built 1986
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy