Select your stay dates to check availability at Centro Barsha
About the Hotel
A stay at Centro Barsha places you in the heart of Dubai, steps from Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque and close to Ski Dubai. This family-friendly aparthotel is within close proximity of Wild Wadi Water Park and Jebel Ali Race Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary shuttle will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Dubai? This aparthotel has 710 square feet (66 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station drop-off service.
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free beach shuttle
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 710
- Free area shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Rooftop terrace
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 66
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Poolside bar
- In-room accessibility
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 285 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance, Value Added Tax (VAT) is likely to be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018. The VAT rate is likely to be 5% and will be applied (where applicable under the law) on all rates, fees and other charges covered by the stay with us, starting from 1 January 2018. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy