Select your stay dates to check availability at Celestine Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Celestine Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, minutes from Shiba Park and close to Tokyo Tower. This hotel is close to Prada and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 243
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1250 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy