Select your stay dates to check availability at Case Damma
About the Hotel
When you stay at Case Damma in Syracuse, you'll be in the suburbs and within the vicinity of Museum Etnografico Nunzio Bruno and Castello Eurialo. This farm stay is within the vicinity of Church of Borgo Vecchio and Ciane River and Saline Nature Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually furnished guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this farm stay include wedding services, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Case Damma.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. This farm stay has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (meters) -
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1400
- Business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy