Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Real
About the Hotel
Located in Bogota (Chico), Casa Real is minutes from El Chico Museum and Del Chico Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Park 93 and Mercedes Sierra de Perez Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms 2
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed size queen
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 44000 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: COP 130000
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy