Casa del Arzobispado Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa del Arzobispado Hotel
Casa del Arzobispado Hotel
About the Hotel
A stay at Casa del Arzobispado Hotel places you in the heart of Cartagena, steps from Catedral and Puerta del Reloj. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cartagena Cathedral and Museo del Oro y Arqueología.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring tablet computers and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Casa del Arzobispado Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has facilities measuring 70 square feet (6 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (feet) - 70
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Tablet computer
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Down comforter
- Rainfall showerhead
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 33 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy