Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Castelar
About the Hotel
With a stay at Casa Castelar, you'll be centrally located in Mexico City, convenient to Auditorio Nacional and Chapultepec Park. This aparthotel is close to Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Castillo de Chapultepec.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take advantage of the aparthotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 150 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy