Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa 95
About the Hotel
With a stay at Casa 95 in Bogota (Chico), you'll be minutes from Del Chico Park and close to World Trade Center. This aparthotel is within close proximity of Park 93 and Mercedes Sierra de Perez Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LED TV
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 90000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: COP 0 per accommodation, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee