Select your stay dates to check availability at Carter Cottages
About the Hotel
With a stay at Carter Cottages in Werribee, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Werribee District Historical Society and Museum, and close to Werribee Open Range Zoo. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Werribee Park and Victoria State Rose Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa tub
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Year Built 1930
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Individually decorated
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee