Araras Hotel Rural
Select your stay dates to check availability at Araras Hotel Rural
Araras Hotel Rural
About the Hotel
When you stay at Araras Hotel Rural in Bonito, you'll be on the riverwalk and convenient to Municipal Baths and Formosa River Ecological Park. This hotel is within the vicinity of Bonito Convention Center and Bonito Central Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 15 km.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: BRL 250.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy