Cape St Francis Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cape St Francis Resort
Cape St Francis Resort
About the Hotel
When you stay at Cape St Francis Resort in Cape Saint Francis, you'll be by the ocean and convenient to Seal Point Lighthouse and Port St. Francis. This beach apartment is within the region of St. Francis Bay Beach and Fountains Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 10 km.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cape Saint Francis? This apartment has 250 square feet (23 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Pool umbrellas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2005
- Grocery/convenience store
- Full-service spa
- Pool sun loungers
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 250
- Conference space size (meters) - 23
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free toiletries
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 120 for adults and ZAR 55.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 400
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 750 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy