Select your stay dates to check availability at Camping Serenella
About the Hotel
When you stay at Camping Serenella in Bardolino, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Church of San Severo and Church of San Nicolo and San Severo. This beach campground is within close proximity of Monumento ai Marinai and Guerrieri Rizzardi Winery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this campground include concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and a picnic area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Camping Serenella. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's club (free)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Children's pool
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Picnic area
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 4 and EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 43 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city for stays from April 1st to September 30th, and is collected at the hotel. The tax does not apply to stays in October or to children under 14 years of age. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy