Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca' Morosini
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca' Morosini, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Campo Santo Stefano and Museo della Musica. This townhouse accommodation is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This townhouse accommodation also features an arcade/game room, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the townhouse accommodation's 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Express check-out
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free reception
- Multilingual staff
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1700
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Television in common areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Electric kettle
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR .5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy