Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca' Fortuny
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca' Fortuny in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Fortuny Museum and Rialto Bridge. This townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
- Free reception
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy