Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca' Fortuny
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca' Fortuny in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Fortuny Museum and Rialto Bridge. This townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
- Multilingual staff
- Free reception
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy