Ca' Del Campo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca' Del Campo
Ca' Del Campo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca' Del Campo in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge. This townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of St Mark's Campanile and Procuratie Vecchie.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free wired Internet
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy