Ca Bianca Hotel Corte del Naviglio
Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca Bianca Hotel Corte del Naviglio
Ca Bianca Hotel Corte del Naviglio
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca Bianca Hotel Corte del Naviglio in Milan (Lorenteggio), you'll be close to Polisportiva Lombardia Uno and Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Domus Academy and Oratorio di San Protaso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of restaurants - 3
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1990
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- First-run movies
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 one way
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy