Select your stay dates to check availability at Burmahtel
About the Hotel
A stay at Burmahtel places you in the heart of Penang, walking distance from Dhammikarama Burmese Temple and Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple. This hostel is within close proximity of Wat Chayamangkalaram and Pulau Tikus Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Accessible bathroom
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shower only
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 120.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy