Select your stay dates to check availability at Metrópole Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Metrópole Hotel in Maringa, you'll be minutes from Cathedral of Maringa and Our Lady of Glory Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Napoleao Moreira da Silva Square and Avenida Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 2005
- Number of floors - 15
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- In-room dining only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25,00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy