Select your stay dates to check availability at Brisa Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Brisa Hotel in Caraguatatuba, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Massaguacu Beach and Capricorn Beach. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Fazenda de Mexilhao and Cocanha Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of Brisa Hotel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Snack bar/deli
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Shower only
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room microwave fee: BRL 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy